Youper is a venture-backed company based in San Francisco creator of the most beloved AI Assistant on the planet. It uses artificial intelligence to help people take control of their emotional health and improve their lives.
Youper was born from the idea that everyone can become the best version of themselves, like being a super you. In fact, Youper comes from the combination of You + Super. Check what people are talking about it on Twitter http://bit.ly/2wjNaD5
Join us if you are ready for:
- Embarking on an adventure at a rapidly-scaling startup.
- Contributing to the Youper's DNA.
- Working with a team that really listen to your ideas.
- Interacting with colleagues from a diverse background including design, coding, and psychiatry.
- Being part of an agile environment to understand requirements, design, code, and test innovative features.
- Impacting lives all over the world by creating a new generation of technology.
- Implement end-to-end new features (App side and server side).
- Contribute to the dev team with best clean code practices and agile development.
- Be fast solving critical issues.
- Prioritize issues and features from backlog
- Intensive test bug fixes and new features
- Work alongside team members to improve our insights-to-product process.
- 4+ years of extensive mobile application development experience.
- Experience working remotely and at different time zones.
- Experience with AngularJS, Ionic1 or Cordova is a must.
- Experience with API/RESTful Services, NoSQL and SQL.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with mobile web animation (SVGs and CSS).
- Experience with Git or other version control system.
- Good understanding of Agile principles and Scrum methodologies.
- Good reading and writing English skills
- Remote worker – You’ll have a variety of tasks and objectives to sort through. You’ll need to be organized, plan ahead, automate, and documented processes to ensure your work is completed in a predictable way.
- Data-driven mindset - Make decisions based on data and feel comfortable in being challenged by facts and constructive feedback.
- Always-learning mindset – You’ll face new sets of challenges and setbacks regularly and be given problems without clear solutions. You’ll need to have the confidence and competence to learn how to overcome these challenges and Ability to research, develop and propose new technologies.
- Self-manageable - Enjoy managing projects end-to-end, and don’t rest until you’ve achieved what you set out to.
- Experience with Native app development either in iOS (Swift/Objective-C) or Android (Java/Kotlin), or Cordova Plugins.
- Experience with AWS services.
- BS or MS in Computer Science.
Benefits & Employment Type:
- Full-time position as a contractor 40h/week
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid Time Off